- No products in the cart.
Starting 2nd October – Ends 22nd November 2020
8 Weeks Online Teacher Training Live Lecture + Practice
Friday 5-9pm, Saturday 8-5pm, Sunday 8-2pm Teacher
– 200 Hour Alignment Based Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
– Extended Yoga Anatomy Module
– Intelligent Sequencing
– Injury Prevention + Alignment Based + Balanced Strength Focus
– Arm Balance & Inversion Module
– Mindfulness + Meditation
– Business + Personal Branding
– Ayurvedic + Evidence Based Nutrition
– Active Flexibility + Mobility for Healthy Bodies + Injury Prevention
– Yoga Philosophy + Yogic Living Principles
– Extended Teaching Practicum Component
– Yoga for Pregnancy
– Accredited with Yoga Alliance
The Axis Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training led by Head Facilitator Amelia Schrader will get you Teacher ready and take your practice to the next level. This training will also be co taught by guest teachers who are experts in their field via live zoom sessions and recorded classes and lectures. The course is certified with Yoga Alliance and will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and practical skills to teach intelligently sequenced classes and guide your students through a safe, mindful practice that will allow them to progress, explore more advanced postures and learn how to move their bodies.
The Intelligent Practice Training has an emphasis on anatomy, sequencing and developing your teaching skills. These teachings will provide you with the tools to teach a mindful, movement practice that is purposeful, balanced and therapeutic.
The Intelligent Practice Training is designed to build your knowledge, skills and confidence both as a teacher and practitioner.
(SAVINGS OF $1000 attending this ONLINE COURSE)