WE ARE LIVE STREAMING YOGA AND MEDITATION INTO YOUR HOME!
Content last updated Mar 24th 2020
Thank you for your patience. OUR LIVE STREAM Classes are now READY!
As of Monday 23rd 2020, our studio officially closed temporarily but we are continuing to provide LIVE or Pre-recorded Yoga, Meditation and Yin Classes ONLINE!
BONUS! IT IS FREE For The week from Mar 24th to 29th as we are working through this trial period. So invite your love ones, friends and colleagues to join the classes with you. Just share this link -> ONLINE LIVE STREAMING
We have worked tireless to prepare for this rapid change in our circumstances. We hope that you can continue to join us as an active member.
At this stage, a few classes have been scheduled to go LIVE and will keep adding more in the coming weeks.
STAY WITH US AND WE WILL REWARD YOU!!!!
Our incentive for you to stay is for every month you continue your Monthly Membership, we will ensure that you receive 50% off on your first month back at the studio once we open again and every month we remain close from today March 23 2020. BONUS! You will receive a FREE FLOAT for every month you continue your membership during our shut down period.
Essentially we will be refunding you 50% of what you’ve spent now in the future! By continuing your support now and being rewarded later, you’re helping us stay afloat until we can function as a full business again and you have a place to come back to when all returns back to normality! WIN WIN for ALL!
Monthly membership is only $32 per week for 4 weeks month and $25.80 per week for 5 weeks month. We understand that this is difficult times for all of us but if you’re still able to support, we really appreciate it! I believe your wellness is more important that ever during this period of isolation. WE HAVE MORE BENEFITS IN STORE ONLINE FOR YOU!
- Pre-recorded yoga classes and Special YOGA Workshops
- LIVE Meditation
- LIVE Chats and Discussions with your teachers
- LIVE Pranayama / Breathwork
- LIVE Philosophy and Discussions
To book your sessions, click here for steps on how to set up for LIVE STREAMING -> ONLINE LIVE STREAMING
YOGA NEWS, WHOLESALE YOGA PROPS and ONLINE CLASSES COMING SOON!
As circumstances changes from day to day, we have implemented changes as follows. We hope you continue to keep your memberships with us as we will do our best to ensure that your practice continue safely and classes are being offered across the board with your favourite teachers.
“Personal message from Ivy”
- Our class size is now 15 maximum which has more than compensated for Safe Distancing of 2m & 4 m sqr. Our spacious studio can actually accomodate to 18 but we have taken this extra measures to go above and beyond.
- We have reduced our class schedules with classes still being offered daily. Each day we have between 2 to 3 classes / day being offered weekdays and weekends.
- We are going to launch our online classes soon so you can practice at home while you’re too busy to join us on the mat or homebound. These classes takes time to pre-record so we urge you to remain patient and keep your memberships rolling with us. SHHH! You might be able to join a LIVE STREAM TODAY Sunday Mar 22, at 4pm aest. Make sure you get zoom set up on your computer and it is free to join.
- We will be offering these Online Class Styles – Vinyasa Flow, Slow Flow, Foundation Flow, Yin, Meditation, Pranayama, Arm Balance, Yoga for Strength, Gentle Yoga, and many more.
- PROPS can be purchased through us as we will be helping our yogis adjusting to home practice by offering WHOLESALE PRICES. Scroll further for more details.
- No Props are being offered during studio classes but feel free to bring your own.
- Please send us any emails or enquiries if you have any questions at email@example.com.
For up to date safety measures and changes please click here. (last updated 20/03/2020)
PURCHASE PROPS at WHOLESALE COST
- CLEAN Anti-bacterial Yoga Mat (non rubber) – Black at $35
(I would suggest also heading to lululemon in Moorabbin DFO to purchase rubber mats, which usually cost more than the one I can source but will be cheaper than most other brands).
- Natural Cork Block $16 each + GST
- Black Large Bolster at $60 + GST
- Cotton Straps 3m x 25mm at $15 + GST
- Standard Economy Grey Stripe Blankets at $20 + GST
YOGA HOME KIT at $146 + GST
(includes all single items above)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org expressing which prop and quantity. Include in email as follows:
Email Subject: Yoga Props Order
Item and Quantity or Yoga KIT:
ALL ORDERS IN BY TUESDAY MARCH 24th 2020. We will contact you for payments prior.
PICKUP will be arrange once we receive these props which we hope would be the following day on WEDNESDAY 25th or FRIDAY 27th!
MEMBERSHIP CONTINUATION INCENTIVES / CANCELLATIONS / DEFERRALS
- We strongly urge you to be patient through this time to maintain your membership as this is the only way our business can continue to operate and remain operating after the dust settles with the Pandemic we are currently facing globally.
- We have worked tireless to ensure that you’re not disadvantage so if you need to speak to us about the status of your memberships and yoga packs, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- We will be bringing additional resources online which will highlight more benefits coming to you as a member than before. You’ll have access to online workshops, free meditation and all other extra sessions that you don’t normally receive at studio ONLINE! ALL COMING SOON the next few weeks!
- As with current purchase policy as a business that is still operating, we do not offer any refunds but once again, please speak to us directly of your circumstances.
- In the event that we have to shut down our yoga studio, for every month you stay a member with us, we will provide you with 50% discount on your next membership once we are up and running again. BONUS! You will receive a FREE FLOAT for every month you stay with us during this period.
BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN INCREDIBLY SUPPORTIVE.
WE WILL ALL BE OK IF WE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER!
With Gratitude and Love,
Co-Owner, Co-director and Yoga Teacher