UPDATES on Restrictions just in!
Things are looking up slightly. Here’s a recap from ABC NEWS!
From 11:59pm tonight in Metro Melbourne
– There will be no time limit to leave your home for exercising or socialising.
– The radius you can leave your home will extend from 5km to 25km. YIPPEE!
– 10 people from two households can gather outside.
– Tennis, skate parks, golf and hairdressers will be back open.
– Real estate auctions will occur with a maximum of 10 people and commercial real estate inspections can occur.
– Outdoor pools can host 30 swimmers.
– Indoor pools can open up for one-on-one hydrotherapy with a health professional. We will double check this for FLOAT!
Subject to being COVID-safe:
– Non-essential outdoor home maintenance, repairs, renovations, house painting, can occur with a maximum of five workers.
– Solo or automated car washing and pool cleaning will be allowed.
– Mobile or home business pet grooming will be allowed, outdoor photography will be allowed, and there will be a full return of allied health services.
November 1st will be next phase but could bring it forward if we continue to excel and keep our cases and success as we have been!
From 11:59pm on Sunday, November 1 in Metro Melbourne
– Four reasons to leave home go
– 2 people plus dependents, once a day,will be able to visit homes (Not a bubble, not exclusive)
– Retail will reopen
– Hospitality with max 20 inside and 50 outside will reopen *** GREAT SIT DOWN EATING
– Beauty and personal services will return ** FLOAT and massage definitely!
– Contact sport for under-18 and non-contact sport for adults to recommence Sadly no Yoga but hopeful. L
– Max 20 outside for religious gatherings
– Maximum 10 people at weddings, 20 mourners at funerals
– Outdoor seated entertainment can host 50, or 25 per cent of the venue’s fixed seat capacity *** GREAT for artists and entertainers.
I know it has been tough everyone. We feel the pain as small businesses and citizens.
Let’s stay focus on social distance, mask wearing, hand washing, sensibility, kindness and support. Positive mindset is the key to continue and let’s put POLITICS aside for the time being.
We will update you more about our services when we know more.
For now, join us ONLINE:
Sending you all great VIBES!