Dear Liquid Room Community,
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US!
PLEASE READ OUR SINCERE ANNOUNCEMENTS REGARDING THE SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING AS A RESPONSE TO GLOBAL OUTBREAK COVID-19 VIRUS – UPDATED SINCE MARCH 20th 2020!
As a wellness studio, we take good hygiene practices really seriously and to further enhance our already strict practices, we will continue to take extra measures to ensure that our studio remain a safe environment for our community.
Please understand that these measures are important to our greater community as we are taking active and practical response to help alleviate any unnecessary concerns from our members while doing our part to help our health organisations to reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19 virus.
We are reaching out to you to join us in exercising patience during this trying times as we try to approach this global issue with a temporary practical solution that has been shown to be very effective with most updated advise.
SPECIAL NEWS FLASH FOR YOGIS!
*** We will be introducing online classes in addition to studio classes to allow our members and individuals who feels more comfortable to practice at home or have been homebound to continue practicing YOGA, YIN and MEDITATION. Rest assure that by continuing your membership with us, you will benefit from your interactions with an amazing community of teachers and students.
Equally important, by continuing your support through this challenging times, you will help us keep this Peaceful Space continue its operation throughout this challenging times. We are committed to continuing our quality services to support your journey of wellness, which is more important now than ever. ***
We have categorised our information into 3 Sections:
- GENERAL HYGIENE IN OUR CENTRE:
- FLOAT HYGIENE WITH SAFE DISTANCE + MASSAGE HYGIENE + CHANGES TO SCHEDULES :
- YOGA HYGIENE WITH NEW UPDATED SAFE DISTANCE (Mar 20th 2020)
Please scroll to sections that most apply to you.
GENERAL HYGIENE IN OUR CENTRE:
- We will continue our regular and also increase our practices of disinfecting all surfaces more than multiple times per day, in particularly before and after each yoga classes, float and massage session.
- We have placed infusers with natural blend of essential oils that are highly disinfectant to ensure our air is purified during each class and throughout the studio.
- We have Hand Sanitizers available throughout the space to be used as you enter and before leaving Liquid Room. This is a requirement for everyone in order to continue your experience at Liquid Room.
- Our staff will consistently be practicing good hygiene throughout their support whilst in the studio.
- Our staff will also be screen for any symptoms and will be refrain from teaching, supporting or providing services if they have any symptoms of cold, coughing or sneezing.
FLOAT HYGIENE WITH SAFE DISTANCE + MASSAGE HYGIENE + CHANGES TO SCHEDULES :
- Our FLOAT ROOMS are filled with highly concentrated Epsom salt with the recommended dose of bromine to ensure no bacteria or viruses can survive in the solution. FLOAT ROOMS have been declared as the lowest risk environment due to the recommended showers and no touching of face while floating which conforms to good hygiene practice.
- All our TOWELS for FLOAT and MASSAGE are commercially supplied and cleaned under high temperature wash cycles.
- We are maintaining our POST FLOAT + MASSAGE TEA experience while practicing safety hygiene using disposable cups and ensuring safe distancing. This is still an important element in your Experience.
- We will also be turning away any one who have symptoms of cold, cough or even sneezing. These are important measures that are only temporary. **Cancellation upon refusal will not result in any late cancellation penalty. Please respect our need to enforce this to ensure safety for all and a peace of mind.**
- We disinfect all Float and Massage areas before and after every use.
- We have reduced our hours of operation to create efficiency while maintaining all safety measures. We have also cancelled all DUO FLOAT options to respect newly enforced SAFE DISTANCE MEASURES.
We would like to reassure you that your experience of FLOAT at the studio is really safe as the shower before float and after float is the best defence. All our clients have continued their Float and Massage experience providing us with fantastic feedbacks in ensuring diligent safety measures without compromising their ZEN experience.
Above all, as floater are advised to never touch their eyes, mouth or face due to discomfort from high concentration of Epsom salts – so you can rest assure that your risks are significantly reduced.
YOGA HYGIENE WITH NEW UPDATED SAFE DISTANCE (Mar 20th 2020)
- Bolsters, straps, blocks and blankets are no longer available as props during classes. Please bring your own blankets or extra blankets if you usually use bolster for YIN /MEDITATION classes. We will assist you with variations to help you get comfortable. SPECIAL NOTE: We will be offering Yogis the option to buy Props and Mats at wholesale prices. Please express your interest via email to email@example.com. Instructions will be available in our email.
- We have reduced the yoga class size to only 15 mats, allowing more than 2 meter of distance between individuals as advised by government and health authorities to be a safe distance as of March 20th 2020.
- There will be hand sanitisers available for every attendees to use on entry to the studio and exit. Yogis will have it available outside class to be used after class finishes. We require every individual to use it upon entry and leaving.
- Please being your own water bottle as we are no longer providing shared use of water or tea.
- We advise that anyone with symptoms of cold, coughing, and sneezing to stay at home until fully recovered. We will be refusing individuals who have these symptoms from practicing yoga upon entering our studio. **Cancellation upon refusal will not result in any late cancellation penalty. Please respect our need to enforce this to ensure safety for all and a peace of mind.**
- At this stage, all classes, workshops and appointments are scheduled as per normal until further notice. So please continue to support our business and continue to practice self care for yourself.
We need this more now than ever and we need to do our best to take practical measures and continue to LIVE our BEST LIVES.
Thanks all for your cooperation and understanding. We hope that by putting in these measures, we can continue to operate in the safest way to provide you with the opportunity to seek respite from all the fear and anxiety over the pandemic of this virus.
Here is a link to a reputable source that can help you understand more about this pandemic and what actions you can take to keep yourself safe.
At the meantime, if you have any suggestion or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
and remember everything is TEMPORARY.
With peace and love,
Co-Owner / Co-Director / Yoga Teacher